Exceptional Customer Services Executive, with account coordination experience, needed for global company in King's Lynn, Norfolk - up to £22k (DoE)
Our client, a global company with offices in King's Lynn, is looking for an experienced Customer Services Executive / Account Coordinator.
Suitable candidates will need impeccable communication skills, be highly organised and client focused, possess a warm and personable nature and be available to join our client's friendly team as soon as possible.
Responsibilities as the Customer Services Account Executive will include:
* Responding to enquiries from new and existing customers
* Raising new / up to date quotations and liaising with the Business Unit Manager
* Raising specifications for new products and amending current specifications where necessary
* Designing, producing and despatching samples or designs
* Processing client orders and monitoring the production schedule
* Dealing with any customer queries or complaints
* Extensive client liaison / account management
* Providing an efficient, professional and client focused service at all times
* Plus much more!
Key skills required for this role include:
* Previous experience in a similar Customer Services / Sales Support / Account Coordination role
* Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
* Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
* PC literate
* Proactive and hardworking with a 'can-do' attitude
* Team player
If you have a wonderful telephone manner, excellent English language skills (written and spoken), good administrative skills and are looking for a great opportunity with a global company, then this could be the role for you.
If you feel you fit the bill we want to hear from you now!
Please submit your CV, quoting 'CP - Customer Services Executive / Account Coordinator